Fulfilment of conditions and granting of consent
Consent to provide individual services shall be granted for the performance of work requiring specific expertise of a foreign non-EU national not registered to pursue an activity.
We will grant consent for individual services if:
- a civil law contract has been signed between a foreign national and a hirer, and
- a foreign national has the specific expertise required to carry out the work under the contract.
Such work is time-limited. Foreign nationals are allowed to perform it:
- for a maximum period of one year (in a calendar year) – in the fields of science, culture, sport, healthcare and education,
- for a maximum period of three months (in a calendar year) – in other fields.
What supporting documents do you attach?
Please attach the following evidence of compliance with the conditions for granting the consent to your application for a single permit:
- a photograph or reference number of a foreign national from an electronic photo repository,
- a passport or certified photocopy of the passport of a foreign national,
- evidence of compulsory health insurance (when a foreign national states that they are not covered by compulsory health insurance in Slovenia),
- proof of sufficient means of subsistence,
- a certificate from the criminal record of the home country of a foreign national (always when the first single permit is issued, otherwise only on request).