This section is intended for the media and others interested in the work and activities of the Employment Service of Slovenia.
It is advisable to:
- browse the web and check whether the information they are seeking is already publicly available;
- try to find out whether the information they are asking for is contained in a document and what the name of the document is, as a more precise identification of the information requested will help to speed up the process.
It is important that you adequately state the legal basis to which the question or request for information relates:
Mass Media Act (ZMed), when a reply to a question from the media is requested,
Public Information Access Act (ZDIJZ), where access to documents is requested.
What information should you provide?
- Name of the journalist and the name of the media outlet
- Address of the media outlet
- Details of registration in the media register
- Contact details (telephone, email)
According to the Mass Media Act, our Employment Service must send a written reply to you no later than seven working days after the receipt of the question.
If we refuse or partially refuse to reply, we must inform you in writing by the end of the next working day after receiving your question.
If you as the media outlet request access to the document, your application shall be dealt with in accordance with the provisions of the Public Information Access Act.
If you as the media outlet request the document, our Employment Service should decide on the request within twenty working days.
Our communication is based on open and professional cooperation, and we respond to journalists' questions in a professional, correct and timely manner.
Members of the media are kindly requested to sendvarious articles and statements related to the Employment Service to the Public Relations Office for prior review or approval before publication.