All Euroguidance centres connected in the European Euroguidance Network share three common goals:
- to support the development of the European dimension of lifelong guidance,
- to support competence development of guidance practitioners and raise their awareness on the value of international mobility,
- to provide information and communication on the European dimension of guidance.
As a Euroguidance Centre, the Employment Service of Slovenia contributes to the central objective of Euroguidance, which is:
- to develop the competencies of guidance counsellors in education and employment and
- to raise awareness of the European dimension of lifelong career guidance.
The target audience of Euroguidance is:
- career counsellors at the Slovenian Employment Service,
- school counsellors and counsellors in other organisations working in the field of education and employment.