Euroguidance Slovenia will be contributing to implementation of Euroguidance’s main objective that is competence development of the guidance community on the European dimension of lifelong guidance.
Euroguidance Slovenia will:
- Promote the awareness of European instruments on skills and qualifications at national level to guidance practitioners and relevant staff in learning institutions, employment services and other relevant organisations with our communication and dissemination activities.
- Provide training to guidance practitioners on the new Europass Platform (in close cooperation with the Slovenian Europass Centre) to ensure its use by guidance practitioners and individuals and advice to guidance centres on European opportunities for education, training and work.
- Support of competence development of guidance practitioners and raise their knowledge and awareness of recent developments in lifelong guidance through trainings, Euroguidance webinars, Euroguidance cross border seminars and other learning opportunities such as Academia professional exchanges and Euroguidance study visits.
- Euroguidance Slovenia update specialised information and support tools for guidance practitioners and review handbooks as important information resource tools.
- Support cooperation, coordination and mutual learning at European and national level, across the different contexts of lifelong guidance, as active member in Euroguidance network level working groups, Academia network national coordinator and Euroguidance Cross border seminar national coordinator since 2008.
- Cooperate closely with Europass Slovenia and EQF NCP Slovenia, that are hosted by Institute of the Republic of Slovenia for Vocational Education and Training
Euroguidance Slovenia’s primary target group are guidance practitioners in education and employment, and we will be addressing their needs to support international dimension of lifelong learning and guidance and provide them with guidance resources in order that they can help their clients to plan and develop careers, especially in times of transitions between different education levels or from education to labour market.
Euroguidance Slovenia will give priority to our primary target group but will also reach out to our secondary target groups (the unemployed, job seekers, students and other) through our communication activities and by promoting our specialised support and information tools, that they ultimately use (occupations descriptions and Where and how online guidance tool).
From 1st April 2021 to 31st December 2023.